Secure Airport Parking Reservations
Easy Park and Ride Airport Parking Process
Charleston International Airport Parking (CHS)
When you're planning for a trip out of Charleston airport, figuring out where to safely and cheaply park your car should be the least of your worries.
Park & Go Airport Parking offers the best Charleston, SC Airport parking service you'll find anywhere. Compare our Park & Go Airport Parking reviews to the other guys, and you'll see why we're the better option. Our Charleston airport parking facility is located a few minutes away from the curbside of Charleston Airport. And Park & Go Airport Parking offers complimentary on-demand shuttle service with each reservation.
For as little as $29.99, we'll even hand wash and vacuum your vehicle while you're away. And we'll even inflate your tires and jumpstart your battery for free. With the cheapest prices, online reservations, valet service, a secure lot, and on-demand shuttle service, Park & Go is the easily the best option when it comes to Charleston International Airport parking (CHS).
ENJOY THESE GREAT CHARLESTON PARKING SERVICES
WHEN YOU USE PARK & GO
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We meet all flights no matter how late.
- Corporate (CHS) Discounts available.
- Secured Lot with Video Surveillance.
- 24/7 phone service in case you experience any issues.
- Over 250 parking spaces.
- Frequent Parker Program with rewards.
- Complimentary jump starts and tire inflation.
- Complimentary bottled water and coffee.
- Express thrifty Valet parking that will drop you off right at Charleston airport terminal..
- Our valet parking attendants will take care of parking your car so you don't have to drag luggage through a parking lot.
Should I Make a Reservation? - Charleston International Airport Parking
Our lot has 250 spots available that are all open to reservation. While not required, a reservation
is still highly recommended and here's why:
- An online Park & Go Airport Parking reservation means you've got a dedicated spot guaranteed, no matter how busy the lot is that day.
- By reserving Charleston airport valet parking with Park & Go, you'll lock-in the lowest rate.
- Reserving in advance will alleviate day-of travel stress that can be overwhelming.
- The Park & Go Airport Parking reservation process is so simple, it'll only take you 60 seconds to complete.
- We understand plans change. Park & Go reservations can be easily modified or cancelled, at no cost to you.
Parking with Park & Go Airport Parking
Arrival at Park & Go Lot:
- Assume you'll need five minutes to check in and get on the shuttle.
- When you arrive at our facility, park your vehicle and come inside to check-in.
- You'll receive a claim ticket from the attendant.
- After checking in, our air-conditioned, on-demand airport shuttle will be ready to take you to the curbside of Charleston Airport (CHS).
- The Park & Go Airport Parking team will handle getting all of your heavy luggage into the shuttle.
- Sit back and relax as the shuttle driver takes you to your Charleston airport terminal.
Getting Back to the Park & Go Lot:
- When you arrive back at the Charleston Airport and have your luggage in hand, give the shuttle number on your claim ticket a call.
- We'll send the shuttle to pick you up.
- Wait in the middle aisle of the Courtesy Vehicle pick-up area to the right of the Ground Transportation Booth.
- When the Park & Go Airport Parking shuttle arrives, we'll handle your baggage.
- By the time you're back at the Park & Go lot, your car will be ready and waiting.
- See the cashier to check out and get your keys.
- Pay less for parking and receive better service with Park & Go Airport Parking!
Additional Park & Go Airport Parking Information
- New Park & Go customers can purchase a discounted rate through Groupon.
- Park & Go Airport Parking offers a full range of detail services, including headlight restoration.
- Charleston cruise parking is also available through Park & Go, although we do not currently offer a shuttle service to the Port of Charleston, we recommend using Uber or Lyft for transportation to the terminal for significant savings compared to parking at the port.
- Park & Go also offers monthly and annual rates at a discounted rate. Contact us directly for information.